Thanks to all of you who are sticking with us in this wait. It is crazy to me to think that many of you don't even know us, yet you remain an audience as we wait and wait and wait some more. It is one thing if you are family and have to love us :) It is yet another thing when we are moving forward and things are exciting, but even now when I keep coming and posting the same word - wait - you stick with us. You have become an audience to this work and I pray that you will see the glory of the Lord loud and clearly in this adoption. Putting up the traffic feed has satisfied some of my curiosity as to where all the hits were coming from, but I'd love to hear who you are and how you found the blog if you don't mind posting a comment.
For those of you who have shared that you are praying for us I can not express to you how much that means to me. It is in this way, as we bear one another's concerns, that we fulfill one of the great purposes of the church. I believe strongly in the power of prayer and would appreciate prayer for the following specifics:
- That our child would have arms to hold them today and food to eat.
- That we might be able to meet a member of the child's biological family.
- That we would be able to locate a contact person from the Sovereign Grace Church in Addis Ababa.
- That we would be sensitive to all the Lord has to teach us in this time of waiting.
- For financial provision
No comments:
Post a Comment