Sunday, February 22, 2009

Evan's thoughts

  • When having ramen noodles for lunch he will pull out a really long noodle, stretch it out with both arms and say "WOW" at least 10 times.

  • We were grocery shopping the other day and I was mumbling my grocery list quietly to myself, or so I thought. Evan was sitting in the front of the cart and blurted out, "shooop ai-aaal." 'Soup aisle' has since become his favorite phrase as it always gets a laugh out of us. It is still pretty rare that he puts two words together.

  • We have a little laundry room/pantry between Evan's room and the kitchen. Since moving to his toddler bed he has discovered the joy of sneaking out of bed to remove things from my pantry shelves. Then he lines them all up on the floor.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

cHey Erin,
I have an "on line" friend who has a blog and I noticed she has a section on her sidebar of Ethiopian Family Blogs ( www.joyportis.blogspot.com ) maybe you know of her but thought I'd check! Hope you hear some news soon!
Mandy