
You've gotta love that tie. He was so excited that he looked like daddy!
We continue to wait so I suppose that a good use of my time now would be to get as much done as I can. I thought I would share my list with you all b/c I don't have a baby to share yet :)
- Schedule our fingerprinting with the State Patrol
- Get more decent pictures of the family and house for a photo book to send to Ethiopia as soon as we get a referral.
- Print out those pics and make a photo book. They say to go simple on this. Laminated cardstock tied with string. This way the mailing costs are cut way down and if it gets misplaced you don't lose anything terribly valuable.
- I have an idea to hopefully make being away from us for 10 days a little easier on Juliana and Evan. I want to get 20 little cheapo gift baggies - one for every day that we will be gone - and fill them with special notes from Craig and me and all those junky little toys that toddlers LOVE. I'd like to start planning and buying what to put into those now so that the cost is spread out over some time.
- Oh, that painting (?) for the silent auction in Omaha in March...haven't even been thinking on that at all!
- Search for travel tips.
- Praying, praying, praying for this little one, for financial provision, and that all of our major appliances and motor vehicles continue to work :)
No comments:
Post a Comment