No baby yet...just so you know :) Craig and I did spend part of the evening watching a dvd we unexpectedly got in the mail today from Holt. It was of the Christmas party at the care center where our child will be/is going to be cared for. It was great to be able to see the center - it is beautiful, clean, and spacious! It is also nice to be able to see the staff and how they care for the children. One thing I found most interesting was to be able to listen to the Amharic language and to hear some of the songs. At one point it seems that a woman is reading to the children from the bible and I heard and recognized "Jesus Christos" a few times. I couldn't ask for more than for our little one to be loved on and introduced to our Lord from the beginning. Yay! It was strange to look at all the beautiful children and to realize that they don't have a family. There were so many...and this is only one care center. I am so glad the Lord is making a way for us to love on one of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment