I can joyfully say that it has been a while since we have been in the paperchasing mode :) I spent some time on the phone scheduling appointments and such for some unexpected paperwork. No baby yet :) This might be helpful info if any of you reading are researching/in process with adoption. We received a big old packet in the mail yesterday from our agency and excitedly opened it to find that there is a handful of paperwork that needs updated annually until the adoption is finalized. Well, not what we were hoping, but we will gladly do it to get to our child! I spent a chunk of this morning scheduling another physical for each of us and talking with Craig about when we will travel again to re-do our fingerprints at the nearest State Patrol office. Unfortunately these updates to our file mean added expense that we were completely unaware of, but it simply increases my fervency in prayer to a God who knows our needs! In fact, He is even sending us money from Australia by way of a fellow sister-in-Christ! (You know who you are and thank you immensely if you are reading this!!!) What an encouragement it was that the same day we get notice of more expense, we also get an encouraging note and a financial gift for the adoption from accross the world.
Whenever I call Craig at work now, I always start the conversation with "no baby" so that he knows I haven't gotten THE call. It has become a source of much laughter as I have, a few times, not made that clear at the outset of the call and unintentionally led him to believe that I had "exciting news" about a baby rather than "exciting news" that Juliana had cleaned her room without me asking. Hey, any mama would be super excited about that, right? So to avoid the let down of the century again, until I get THE call I will faithfully let Craig know from the outset what he is to expect of the ensuing conversation. Ha Ha!
変態熟女倶楽部鳥取近所出逢いGPS|アナルプレー
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment