I am LOVING that we are getting so close to our court date! If you would like to join us in praying more specifically for Levi's court hearing I will be posting something to pray for each day this week.
Today please pray with us that ALL of Levi's paperwork will be put together correctly with NO papers missing. There is one judge who hears cases and one government agency that handles all adoption cases in Ethiopia. I have read that there were 3000 international adoptions out of Ethiopia last year. This makes for at least 15 cases/day (if our math is right) and that doesn't account for holidays. So, it is only understandable that sometimes paperwork is incomplete simply due to the magnitude of their job.
In other news, the garage sale craziness is well underway :) We have MOVED THE DATE of the garage sale to May 15th - 16th. We are anticipating travel at the end of May when the garage sale was initially scheduled for. Sorry for the change in date, we set the original date when we were expecting for our court date to be in June. Anyway, we still welcome any and all donations. We will do the sorting and pricing and would be glad to help haul stuff for you :)
変態熟女倶楽部鳥取近所出逢いGPS|アナルプレー
6 years ago
1 comment:
We will be praying for Levi's court date and your yard sale! I'm excited to see pictures of Levi in your arms!
Post a Comment