Monday, May 11, 2009

We PASSED!!!!

Levi is our son...AMAZING!!!! I got the email less than an hour ago and then had to go to the bank to tell Craig that he has a new little boy :)

I think I can post a picture now that Levi is ours, but I want to double check on that for sure before I do. Now we simply sit back, relax, and wait for Holt to let us know our travel dates. We are told to expect to travel 2-4 weeks after passing court.

Levi, we get to see you SOON!!!!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Praise God!!!! I've been stalking your blog all morning waiting for the news =).
How wonderful for you and your family, and your new addition Levi! I can't wait to see a picture! Blessings to you all!!!

Bethany said...

Hooray! Congratulations, that is fabulous news!

Becky Ryder said...

Yay! So cool! First time around too, what a blessing!! Start packing!!!