I am officially wireless! This is my first post away from home, well, about 6 blocks from home at the public library : ) Some AMAZING friends that give us MUCH more than we deserve have GIVEN, yes GIVEN, us a laptop so that we could have one on the trip to blog/journal/send pictures with. I will post a picture of it later - it is super fun! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
I found out from the most recent travel group that most days electricity is unavailable until late evening and into the early morning hours. It seems that the email at the hotel is not so reliable. So, I don't know quite whether to expect I will be able to blog or email while we are in ET or not. I will be able to access wireless internet at the airports and may be able to take a taxi to the Hilton in Addis to send some messages. I guess we will have to wait and see! I will be able to journal easily, take more pictures, and write my posts/messages ahead of time so that if I do get a chance to send them the odds are better that they will go through.
変態熟女倶楽部鳥取近所出逢いGPS|アナルプレー
6 years ago
1 comment:
Best of luck on your journey!!! You are so lucky to get to go to Durame, but the drive would have done me in. I have a fear of driving here in the states, so Addis Ababa put me over the edge.
Post a Comment