Last night I asked Craig to set my alarm for 5:30. Seems like a good goal to get 5:30 down before I really do the crazy thing and crank it back to 5 am. The morning started as I heard the alarm buzz and Craig nudged me awake. The commentary in my head went something like this:
Ugh.
Just get up.
It is soooo hard to get out of this bed.
Just get up.
But a little bit longer in bed won't hurt.
Just get up. You'll be glad you did it when you finally get out of bed and start reading.
But I am sooooooo tired.
Get up!
It is sooooooo early. 5:30 is sooooo early and it is going to be soooooo hard to get out of this comfy bed.
I proceeded painfully to roll myself out of bed, put on my glasses, and then realized that it was not 5:30 as I had expected, but was instead 6:30. I had slept through an hour of Craig snoozing the alarm. Suddenly the cries of my body at the earliness of the hour were silenced and I was left giggling at the way the Lord has extended His gracious help to me. The difficulty in getting up has nothing to do with the hour, and everything to do with my own laziness. This was a crystal clear lesson to me that the "earliness" is simply all in my head. All this to say that I had a good laugh. I am pretty sure this is evidence that the Lord has a sense of humor.
変態熟女倶楽部鳥取近所出逢いGPS|アナルプレー
6 years ago
1 comment:
Hey! Good luck with your goal of 5:30am...Let me testify that you CAN do it! Our alarm goes off at the insane hour of 3:50 am (we actually get up at about 4:10) so that we can work out...this then gets me to school early enough to do my daily devotion and reading and still have time to get ready for the school day. It's a little hard to get used to, but once it's your habit, you will have no problems. I actually woke up voluntarily by about 5am everyday during vacation. Crazy, but true =).
Post a Comment